List of Burberry Locations in the United States
Complete list of Burberry locations in the United States:
Updated on 2017-04-01
- Store Number
- Single Line Address
- Sun Open (40.0% of locations)
- Sun Close (41.0% of locations)
- Mon Open (42.0% of locations)
- Mon Close (43.0% of locations)
- Tue Open (42.0% of locations)
- Tue Close (43.0% of locations)
- Wed Open (42.0% of locations)
- Wed Close (43.0% of locations)
- Thu Open (42.0% of locations)
- Thu Close (43.0% of locations)
- Fri Open (42.0% of locations)
- Fri Close (43.0% of locations)
- Sat Open (42.0% of locations)
- Sat Close (43.0% of locations)
- Facebook Page Link
- Fan Count
- Overall Star Rating
- Rating Count
Burberry Group, Inc., is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. Its main fashion house focuses on and distributes ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
Established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, originally focusing on the development of outdoor attire, the fashion house has moved on to the high fashion market developing pattern-based scarves, trench coats, and other fashion accessories. The first shop opened up in the Haymarket, London, in 1891. Burberry was an independent family controlled company until 1955, when it was reincorporated. The fashion house has dressed notable actors, world leaders, musicians, and athletes.
Its distinctive check pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks. Burberry is most famous for its trench coat. Burberry has branded stores and franchises around the world and sells through concessions in third-party stores. Its coats were worn in the trenches of World War I by British soldiers, and for decades thereafter Burberry became so much a part of British culture that Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales have granted the company Royal Warrants.
Christopher Bailey has been the CEO and Chief Creative Officer since 2014. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. In 2015, Burberry ranked 73rd in Interbrand's Best Global Brands report, ahead of Ralph Lauren and Hugo Boss. Burberry has more than 500 stores in over 50 countries.